Monday, June 6, 2011

Relax!i just want to make you laugh*12

In business world,there have many way to promote your product or the way you attract the consumer to buy your product,and today i want to see how the Marketing skill work in relationship,read it! hope you are enjoying and laughing.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say. “I am very rich. Will you marry me?” that’s Direct Marketing.
You are at a party with a group of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes to her and pointing at you says, “He’s very rich. Marry him!” that’s Advertising.
You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You approach her and obtain her telephone number. The next day, you call and say, “Hi, I’m very rich. Marry me!” that’s Telemarketing.
You are at a party and see a gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten tie. You walk up to her and pour her a drink. You open the door for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her a lift home and say, “By the way, I’m very rich. Will you marry me?” that’s Public Relations.
You are at a party and see a gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and says, “You’re very handsome and rich.” That’s Brand Recognition.
You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say, “I’m very rich. Marry me!” she gives you a nice hard slap on the face that’s Customer Feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment