Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Relax!i just want to make you laugh*17


Since this is the 17th blog for jokes,hereby,I will post up 17 very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very small lifestyle stories and  it just only 1 or 2 sentence and most are like the conversation. Its actually happen all the time in our lifestyle,maybe you noticed it maybe you don't.,just read that and see whether you can understand my lifestyle jokes or not. If you could,congratulation, you have a very good observation and crazy time in your lifestyle,just laugh as loud as usual you did because laughing for 10 minutes is good for your abs and muscles,blahahahahahaha.

So,can we start now?

 1.  One day if you logged in your Facebook and see your mum was in your friend request,you are probably will think inside your heart: 

Mom, I really do love you but I can't accept your Facebook friend request.

2.  Elementary math problems are weird. Just read the below
 "'I had 10 chocolate bars and ate 9. What do I have now?'
  " Oh, I don't know, DIABETES MAYBE."

3. This is the best breakup line ever: Boy: "Wanna see a magic trick?" Girl: "Sure." Boy: "POOF, you're single!" Boom

4.I think that Facebook should change the status question from "What's on your mind?" to "What's your problem today?"

5.Be nice to your neighbors. They are the only ones who will know the difference between your good scream and your bad scream.

6.  Summer Expectations: Going out, partying every night and hangovers. Reality: Stay at home, eating, sleeping, and internet.

7.  My cooking skills are so good, the smoke detectors cheer me on.

8.  Grandma: ''SHES A DIRTY, DIRTY DANCER''
 ''Grandma please, remove the barbie from the mud.''=.=

9.  *Someone follows you on Twitter* YAY, I gained a follower!
 *Someone follows you in real life*FREAKING STALKER!

10.  The awkward moment when you're texting in bed and you drop your phone straight onto your face..

11. my mom thinks LOL stands for "Lots Of Love" ....the other day she texted me "Grandma just died. LOL"

12. When you log in your Facebook and check who's online.
 Oh shit, LOG OUT LOG OUT LOG OUT!!!
 "Hey what's up?
" Damn!

13. "I make it rain, I make it rain." 
"Grandma please! Just water the flowers!"

14.  Want some1 to stop texting u? send them this text : SERVICE ERROR 305: MESSAGE DELIVERY FAILED. FURTHER MESSAGES WILL BE CHARGED2 UR ACCOUNT.

15.  Teacher: Imagine you were in a world of dinosaurs about to eat you. What would you do?           Student: Easy, stop imagining..

16. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" "Aw, you remember my birthday!" "No, Facebook told me."

17.  My favorite text message: "I'll be there in 5 minutes. If not, read this again.

That's all,there are the 17 jokes always happen in the life,admit that how many jokes you made,be hones ya.

                                                             --The End--

No comments:

Post a Comment